Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need to change the right headlight assembly on a 99 Toyota Corolla. Help?

A bird flew into my light. I now need to replace the entire assembly. I bought it, and cannot find anywhere that tells me HOW to do this. Anybody done this, or know where I can look to get installation instructions?I need to change the right headlight assembly on a 99 Toyota Corolla. Help?try this forum, www.vvti.net



I used to go there alot when i tried modding my 98 corolla a couple of times. I know many people there know how to do this quickly and easily.I need to change the right headlight assembly on a 99 Toyota Corolla. Help?Do you still have the book that came with your car. The auto book on your car should explain go to a local part store they may can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment