Monday, September 19, 2011

How to change a headlight on ford fiesta?

1998 model nearside!How to change a headlight on ford fiesta?It depends on which Fiesta it is. I would personally go to the Ford dealer and ask them to change the light. I have a peugeout, and they happily fitted it for me, so i think Ford might do the same.How to change a headlight on ford fiesta?you lift the hood, and remove things untill you have room to reach the bulb....





the same applies to all vehicles with composite beams.



if you were hoping for more details you should have asked a ford dealership... not yahoo.How to change a headlight on ford fiesta?I dont know if you mean the whole unit or the bulb ??

I used to have one of these cars %26amp; as I remember its a simple push twist fitting on the bulb, the headlight would be an easy job to but you may have to change the beam setting - Id go to a freindly auto store ask if they have the part %26amp; then ask can you help fit that for me ??

Easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment