Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the headlight in a 2005 Honda Civic?

I did a search but the answer didn't help. I have the correct bulb but I cannot, for the life of me, get the old bulb out!



I know I have to first disconnect the electrical connection but I cannot get it off!!!!! I press on the small tab on the back and try to slide the whole plug down but it won't move. My knuckles are bleeding from scraping them . . .



The old bulb won't rotate and come out without first removing the electrical plug so I am stuck.



BTW, I would look in my manual but it was stolen last year :(



Any advice would be helpful. The instructions that came with the new bulb simply say %26quot;carefully remove the electrical plug.%26quot; Yeah, great help.



Thanks, from a complete car moron



How do I change the headlight in a 2005 Honda Civic?well under the hood, look behind the headlight.

u shud be able to recognize the bulb inserted about halfway in. u need to rotate the bulb thing in order to get it out. (i think its counter-clockwise ) wen its loose u can take it out of the headlight thing



then carefully remove the bulb by also pressing the tab. (some are a lil hard to take out)



then there u go!

No comments:

Post a Comment