Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I change the headlights on a 2000 Mazda B-2500 Truck (Ford Ranger)?

I bought some replacement head lights and am not entirely sure the best course of action when it comes to replacing them. The local mechanic says it would cost me $30+ to have it done, which is more than the lights cost orginally... Anybody have any ideas?How do I change the headlights on a 2000 Mazda B-2500 Truck (Ford Ranger)?Quite straightforward - take grille off and flashers/turn signals/sidekights (whatever is mounted in the wings in the states) abd you should be able to see the fixingsHow do I change the headlights on a 2000 Mazda B-2500 Truck (Ford Ranger)?IF YOU ARE ONLY CHANGING BULBS OR WHOLE ASSEMBLY

BULBS JUST UNSCREW FROM BEHIND LIGHT , YOU JUST OPENHOOD AND YOU CAN SEE THE WIRES AND WHERE THE LOCKING SCREW THAT HOLDS THE BULBS IN , THEY JUSY UNSCREW



NOW FOR WHOLE LIGHT



OPEN HOOD AND THEY ARE 1 OR 2 SCREWS THAT ARE ON TOP, THE REST ARE BEHIND THE TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS

SO THEY HAVE TO COME AS WELL, THE JUST UNSCREW NOTHING COMPLICATED ,





I HOPE THIS HELPS I HAVE THE SAME TRUCK THIS IS HOW I KNOW I JUST DID THE PASSENGER LIGHT , TAKE CARE NOWHow do I change the headlights on a 2000 Mazda B-2500 Truck (Ford Ranger)?buy a chilton's repair manual (preferrably at a store that will let you return it or can even get at local library to borrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment