Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulb on my 1995 chrysler concord?

I feel like an idiot! I've tried every screw I can find or reach except the beam adjustment screws and I still can't get at the bulb to change it. PLEASE HELP! lol. If I have to go to a garage, I'm going to be sooo embarrassed.How do I change the headlight bulb on my 1995 chrysler concord?The bulb comes out from the rear of the light assembly! You do not have to remove any screws. It is a twist to remove type!How do I change the headlight bulb on my 1995 chrysler concord?look at the back of you light housing assembly see the wires there connected to a qaurter turn plug just twist the plug and pull it out the bulb should be in it just take it out put ur new one in and your done

No comments:

Post a Comment